The PGDM curriculum is set apart by three distinct dimensions: Extensive corporate interface; unlimited knowledge access and an unwavering focus on the future. The PGDM program offered by one of the top PGDM colleges in Bangalore is very unique not only in its contents but also in its delivery.
If you are looking for MBA Admission and want to check the impact of Coronavirus on MBA Admission process, you are at the right place. Note that MBA Admission Process has not been stopped, and is currently open. More details below. MBAUniverse.com has researched Top B-schools in India where Admissions 2020 process is currently open. Check details below.
Important Note related to Coronavirus (COVID 19) and India Lock down:
- Please note that B-schools have NOT stopped the process. You can apply now by filling Application Form online.
- To safeguard students, all MBA colleges are conducting their GD-PI process on Phone or Skype. Once you apply, Colleges will contact you and start admission process.
- According to Job experts, MBA Admission in 2020 is a very good idea. Due to Lockdown in India, getting a new job is very difficult. Even after Lockdown is over, new Jobs will be difficult due to economic slowdown. So you should complete your MBA in 2020-22, and enter a strong job market in 2022 as economy would have recovered by then. So don’t postpone your MBA decision, and waste precious time.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS PROGRAME
- Study abroad option available with International partnering universities
- Dual Specializations to make student multi-industry ready
- Electives taught by eminent faculty from Industry
- Range of inspirational speakers from around the world
- Exclusively designed course content at par with top international business schools
- Case Studies, Live Projects, Movie Analysis, Fests participation , Foreign language course, International conference all and much more
- This program is embedded in a learning community characterized by a strong research tradition and high quality professional teaching
- Programmed to inculcate Innovation, Ethical Values & Nurture Holistic development
- Smart student cohorts
ISBR’s major strength is its qualified and highly competent faculty and research associates with significant experience and international exposure, both in industry and academia. This with a well-designed course content and University syllabus, combined with a host of student development programs and industry interaction initiatives make ISBR programs valuable in achieving academic excellence.